Thursday, April 27, 2006

Words - Chayleigh

Stolen from Leslie!

Since I am using this blog as somewhat of a journal, I thought I should document Chayleigh's words to date. I will also attempt their pronunciation, just because it's cute.

Mother (Ma, Mom or Maja - which she says EXACTLY like a teenager. TY DC.)
Daddy (Daddee)
Elmo (Elmo or Melmo)
Chayleigh (Baby)
please (peez)
No (NO, but doesn't say it often. Usually just shakes her head No.)
yellow (elloh)
hello (Hi)
ball (baaaalll)
bear (bear)
Bubble (Pretty)
Bye bye (byyyye bye)
mine (mine)
Grandma (ganma)
Grandpa (gapa)
Pretty (petty)
Bath (baaah)
Apple (appull)
up (up)
Yuck (yuck)
Baby (behbee)
Elbow (elbohhh)

She knows animals and can point to them and say what noise they make.

I know that there are more words she says, but can't think of them right now.