Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Bad Day

At the end of August, I was accosted at a local department store by a salesman selling a traveling photographer's services. The picture(s) are for the vintage look - clothing included. It was a great deal only $14.95 for a 10x13. I asked how much for the "real" pictures, he told me they were "reasonable" and that I would love them.


Fast forward to today when I got to go and see these "reasonable" pictures and prices. They are adorable, I give them that. However, the prices were not.




Cheapest package - $90 - One Pose
1 - 8x10
1 - 5x7
4 - Wallets
2 - 31/2 x 5

To get all of the printed pictures (5 poses) - $250
6 - 8x10
6 - 5x7
24 - Wallets
12 - 31/2 x 5


Needless to say, I left with just my 10x13.

What breaks my heart though is that now I am worried about what happens with the extra pictures. They told me that they "discard" them, which they "usually" shred them. What happens when the unusual happens? Is some pedifile going to end up with pictures of my daughter? Ugh, I am so freaking unhappy right now. Guess that is what I have for having "Sucker" printed on my forehead.