Thursday, December 07, 2006

Angel Tree

Every year we pick names off of the Angel tree at DH's work. It is like the Toys for Tots ones, but these kids pick toys and clothing items. This year DH picked out two 8 year old girls. Oh let me tell you, I had NO idea what to get them, but I think I ended up doing good.

The first girl asked for and got:
PJ's three pairs (yay for sales)
a clock radio that plays cd's
a watch

The other girl asked for and got:
a coat with gloves and a hat
some dolls
barbies and a playset.

Then for stocking stuffers I did the same for both girls:
chapstick (girly package of them)
a USA puzzle
a backpack (mini) full of cool erasers
some card games
and a package of rings/bracelets.

All in all I spent a little over $100 for both girls. Thought I did pretty good! Yay for the dollar store, which is where I got the stocking stuffers. LOL!