Saturday, March 04, 2006

Sick Again

Woke up this morning to Chayleigh screaming in a pool of puke. That was great. Not only was it 6am, but it was EVERYWHERE! We threw out the sheet and washed everything else. She got a bath (and we all know how well she likes those) and ate a little toast, then puked again. Finally got her to eat a few saltines and keep them down and got some Advil in her and it was 9:30. And then came the runs. OMG they are horrible and they stink. At 10, she and Shawn napped until 2:30, when she woke up. She still has the runs, but thankfully no more puking. I can handle runs, but puke makes me want to run screaming away. So, now Shawn is sick too and is in bed and I am alone with puky stinky baby! LOL! What the hell was I thinking wanting it to be the weekend? Now I am looking forward to Monday if nothing else to get away from this! The only good thing is that we all got to get a few naps in and Chayleigh is almost back to her normal self.