Friday, March 10, 2006

Thinking

I have been thinking about my internet buddies this week. Wondering how they are doing. LOL! Although I talk to some of them, I still wonder, kwim?

Barb - I hope that you have a wonderful time in NY this weekend.

Leslie - I wonder how Carly and Riley are getting along and how Riley's ears are doing and how Carly is doing with her new bottles.

Jeanne - I hope that your weekend of packing goes smoothly. I also hope that you get the answers you are looking for.

Alex - Have fun at the store this weekend. Eat some maple products for me. LOL!

Jen - How are you feeling? Haven't seen from you in a while. Hope that you are doing well.

Sara - How are you doing on your caffeine strike?

Jessica - Wondering about your lack of poop posts.

Allie - Where the heck did your blog go and how in the world does your child know so much? LOL!

There are others as well, but my mind has shut down today. I will try to think later.