Thursday, May 25, 2006

Fill in the blanks

Fill in the blanks

Because Leslie Tagged me.

I AM: bored. I have nothing to do at work this week.

I WANT: Chayleigh to grow up and never want for anything.

I WISH: I could afford a bigger house in a different area of the valley.

I HATE: that my two internet buddies are going to meet up in the next few months without me.

I MISS: my friend Lisa. We were best friends growing up, but I moved away and we lost touch.

I FEAR: losing my grandparents. They are really like a second set of parents to me. They basically raised my sister and me until I was 12.

I HEAR: the air conditioner turning on. I wonder why it is doing that since it is only going to be 63 today.

I WONDER: if Shawn and I will have another baby or if Chayleigh will be an only child.

I REGRET: getting Student loans rather than just paying for college when I had the chance.

I AM NOT: liking this weather. It is Memorial Day Weekend and it is raining. That sucks.

I DANCE: nekkid in the rain. Okay, well Shawn wishes I did.

I SING: in the car and people look at me like I am a dork.

I CRY: not often in real life. But I cry at books, movies or B's blog :).

I AM NOT ALWAYS: very smart. I do a lot of stupid things and it makes people wonder how my IQ is as high as it is.

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: homemade Mac and Cheese. Had it for dinner last night and it was sure yummy.

I WRITE: lots of emails to my friends and family. I also write to express my feelings.

I CONFUSE: my DH because I change topics rapidly when I am tired.

I NEED: to get two diaper cakes finished for a family member having twins.

I SHOULD: Get our spare bedroom cleaned out so that my dad can come and stay with us.

I START: my day by waking up and leaving the house. I sign into AIM and talk with my internet buddies, and I wait until 9am, when Shawn calls and I talk to Chayleigh on the phone.

I FINISH: my day by spending lots of time with Chayleigh. She eats dinner, takes a bath, and we read a book and snuggle. Then I fall asleep listening to her play with her Winnie the Pooh in her crib before she falls asleep as well.

Tag: Barb, Jeanne, Sharon, and Erin