Friday, February 02, 2007

The Name Game - A Meme

Although Leslie didn't tag me, I am playing anyway.

1. YOUR REAL NAME: Shawnie Leigh

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first three letters of your name, plus izzle): Shaizzle. Hmm, works for me.

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three of your last): Schr. Yeah.

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal): Purple Cat. Not sure how that would keep me employed.

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, Street you live on): Leigh Spice. I am thinking that sounds more like a stripper.

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 3 letters of mom’s maiden name): Chrshnel. Do I fight for good or evil?

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (favorite color, favorite drink): Purple Mocha. My secret super power is waking you up with purple chocolately goodness. LOL.

8. YOUR IRAQI NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dad’s middle name, 1st letter of a sibling’s first name, last letter of your moms middle name): Hrielah. Yeah, not even gonna try that one.

9. YOUR STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/body spray): Vanilla Lace. Works for me.

10. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother & father’s middle name): Elizabeth Dale. Yep, should be able to disappear with that one.

I'm tagging Barb, Danielle, and Sharyn. I would tag Kristie, but she doesn't have a blog.