Monday, February 12, 2007

Update

I have been on this diet since January 14, and the first 9 lbs was easy. The last 1.7 lbs has been horrible. It seems like no matter what I do, I can't ever break the 10 lb mark. Well I did it! I have now lost 10.7 lbs (since I bought my WW scale, 13+ total from the beginning of the year). I am so happy about it, especially since I was not the best dieter this weekend.

I took Chayleigh to Starbucks on Saturday and she loved her hot chocolate. I wasn't so impressed with my coffee. I got the Cinnamon Dolche Latte sugar free of course. I guess I didn't realize it would taste so much like Cinnamon. LOL. I don't really like cinnamon. If you like it, then you will love that drink. Especially since you can't even tell it is sugar free. At least I can try it. Oh and I owe the experience to Sharyn, who sent me a Starbucks GC as part of my Christmas present. It was so nice to get that in the mail! Thanks Sharyn!