Friday, August 25, 2006

Damn it Mom!!

So, earlier this week, I took Chayleigh to McDonald's to get a happy meal. She gets chicken nuggets, apple dippers and milk. We eat the nuggets on the way home and then eat the apples after we get home. For some reason this week I gave her the caramel sauce, which I usually don't. Anyway, of course she got it EVERYWHERE. I tried to brush her hair so that she didn't have her third bath for the night. It was stuck good. I tried brushing and she looked at me and said, "Damn it Mom". I was floored. I said, "What did you say?". She did it again. Then the little stinker started walking down the hall, shaking her head and saying under her breath, "damn it Mom" three or four times. All I could do is laugh. What is weird is that neither Shawn nor I use damn it.

I asked at Daycare yesterday and found the culprit. Guess that dc's oldest daughter was saying it a lot on Tuesday, Damn it mom, so that is where she picked it up.

Guess I should just be happy that she can say three word sentences? Bwahaha