Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Warning - VERY graphic post about POOP

Today SUCKED. I got off work a bit early so that I could go and pick up Chayleigh from daycare and then go and get my trial pair of contacts from the eye doc and check out the brand new Costco. All of that went well. Too well in fact, I should have KNOWN that something bad was going to happen.

We were going home from Costco and all of a sudden I smelled what I thought was cow shit. I couldn't figure it out because I always have my car on inside air cause the air in our area stinks (amazingly enough like cow shit). Well I just happened to look in the backseat after about 5 minutes of trying to figure out what the smell was and there in the backseat was my darling daughter compeletely covered in SHIT. She had it in her hair, her face, her clothes, her carseat and even shared some with my car window and back seat. I was FREAKED out. I couldn't pull over and was still about 5 minutes from home. I drove home as fast as I could and threw her in the tub. ICK ICK ICK. I hate hate hate shit. It is so nasty.

I called DH and he came home to pull apart the carseat and all should be good soon. She is cleaned up and so is the car. Ugh here's to hoping that tomorrow is a better day.