Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Tagged

Chayleigh was tagged by her friend named Avery.

3 Things that scare me: Loud noises, the vacuum, Doggies.

3 People that make me laugh: Mommy, Daddy, Grandparents.

3 Things that I love: My four wheeler, my water slide, my books.

3 Things that I hate: Going to bed, getting my teeth brushed, broccoli

3 Things that I don't understand: Why it hurts when I fall off the couch, why mommy gets mad at me when I pinch her, why I have to get my diaper changed when I am playing.

3 Things on my floor: Books, toys, more toys.

3 Things I am doing right now: Playing with Daddy, talking to Mommy on the phone, watching cartoons.

3 Things I can do: Count to 5, blow bubbles, name my body parts.

3 Things I can't do: Change my own clothes, Sleep through the night, climb on the table.

3 Ways to describe my personality: Shy, sweet, head strong

3 Things I think you should listen to: Me talking, the music I make with my blocks, my laughing.

3 Things that I think you should never listen to: Me crying, Daddy/Mommy telling me it is time for bed, Grandma/Grandpa having to go home and saying good-bye.

3 Absolute favorite foods: Watermelon, cheese and grapes.

3 Things I liked to learn: How to count to five, how to color, how to say "Bless You" when Mommy sneezes.

3 Beverages I drink regularly: milk, water, juice

3 Shows I watch: Sesame Street, Barney - which Mommy hates, The Backyardians

Chayleigh tags: Tripp, Hunter, Alina